• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stalking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nervous3456

What is the name of your state? indiana the security cop told me not to come back to the complex again. my former supervisor said she was getting a protective order but instead phoned police for 3 days until the judge issued a warrant for my arrest.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

nervous3456 said:
What is the name of your state? indiana the security cop told me not to come back to the complex again. my former supervisor said she was getting a protective order but instead phoned police for 3 days until the judge issued a warrant for my arrest.

My response:

Please go back to your original post, and click on the "POST REPLY" button at the bottom of your original post. You keep starting new threads, and by doing so, none of them make any sense. Let's keep all of your posts together in one thread.

Thanks.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">