• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statue of Limitations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

suecitysue

What is the name of your state? California
I would appreciate it of someone would tell me what the statue of limitations are for "Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, Emotional Elder Abuse and Fraud. Two senior citzens have been badly battered by a large corporation that has 17 stores in southern California. They cheated them out of $619 and when the seniors took them to court they drew up a lawsuit and threaten to close their small business, they threaten them with the IRS and they threaten to take their home. They live in three small rooms in Leisure World in Seal Beach, California and I am trying to help them. I have no legal experience of any kind.Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">