• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Subpoena Maryland travel reimbursement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

barshank

Hi,

I got a subpoena order for an accident in Maryland, but I live in Oregon. I overextended my trip on the east coast for an extra two months to see this thing through. I was wondering if there were any forms or how I go about requesting a reimbursement for my troubles?? The summons are from the District Court of Maryland for Prince George's County

Thanks!

FlyingRon

Hi,

I got a subpoena order for an accident in Maryland, but I live in Oregon. I overextended my trip on the east coast for an extra two months to see this thing through. I was wondering if there were any forms or how I go about requesting a reimbursement for my troubles?? The summons are from the District Court of Maryland for Prince George's County
!
I've got bad news for you. You're not getting reimbursed. Certainly the state is not and Maryland strongly discourages the parties from offering any sort of remuneration for testimony.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">