• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suing the City

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StuckinPA

Since you seem to know the identity of the vandals, why don't you just sue them?[/QUOTE]

I don't know the exact identity of the vandals but I do know the type. If I did know who did it there'd probably be nothing left of them to sue.

weenor

StuckinPA said:
We'll see about that.
Do you know what governmental immunity is?.....no cause your just a wannabe sitting at your computer....why you don't you start exspousing your rights under the constitution to not have your car vandalized...Now what amendment was that? Um I hope that question isn't on my bar exam....:rolleyes:

stephenk

"but I do know the type"

Then you have the basis for a class action lawsuit against those "types" of people. Start calling attorneys on Monday.

StuckinPA

weenor said:
Do you know what governmental immunity is?.....no cause your just a wannabe sitting at your computer....why you don't you start exspousing your rights under the constitution to not have your car vandalized...Now what amendment was that? Um I hope that question isn't on my bar exam....:rolleyes:
First of all 'rolleyes' why should I take seriously someone named weiner, and as for the wannabe part maybe you ought to take a look inward before you start throwing rocks at glass houses. Thank You.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">