• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a way to find out if a company is being sued or was sued by former employees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

b11

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? I'm in California
However the company is headquartered in Florida. How can I find out if a company was ever sued or is being sued right now by former employee(s)?

I've come across web sites that allow you to run business background checks. They charge a sizeable fee but at the same time they state that their information "may not be complete or accurate".

Is there a way to get this information directly from the courts? What court would handle such a matter?

I appreciate your help--

KurganWarrior

Records are public, go down to your local courthouse and look them up for starters. They have public access computers in the records department.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">