• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tired of having my son and daughter and myself suffering while he goes unpunished

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ms jackie1956

What is the name of your state (only U.S. i reside in san bernardino,california
in august 2002 the man i resided with for 10yrs and i raised the son he brought into the relationship and his son just naturally became my son which who i put my whole self into raising him along with my daughter. my daughter was 3yrs old at the time and his son was 6yrs old at the time we started seeing each other in 1992.everyone knew us as a family, we had bank accts together, savings , savings plans,medical ins., etc,etc.etc. this so-called man i believe sensed my daughter was showing signs or maybe telling his dirty little secret...so he snuck behind my back....got a restraining order, kicked my daughter and i out on the streets with absolutely nothing and i mean nothing ..
i gave to this relationship my whole soul and heart ..i contributed monetarily the whole 10yrs at least $1000.00 a month i have all documentation and proof...he removed my daughter and i and threw us on the streets.... i just found out because finally my daughter broke down and told me ..she suppressed this sick hell he has put her through until she finally broke down and crumbled in my arms. because we were not married..oh by the way 5 months after he threw us out i told him if i find out he hurt my daughter or our son i will have him behind bars...and i was a stay at home mom raising the 2 children involved in there school and lives i took them camping just the kids and i we 3 have traveled alot together and they were in school and involved in school....this man has brought terrible hardships and emotional damage to who i hurt for more than myself the 2 kids..so the home we bought together could not have my name on the legal documentation but it does on some documents but not the title..we bought it in 1999 he sold in late 2002....so 3 yrs later he got approx...$300,000.00 that's just once item ..i was removed from everything before the restraining order was served on us ..
we had hard times and im not exaggerating i mean hard times my daughter was fed but i went hungry to feed her we have sleep in our vehicle we have sleep on floors in the cold we were homeless for along time our hard times were real ...he kept us down he hit us hard with hardships ...i need an attorney to help my daughter and i get our 50% of my vested monies that only he gained from..i still have to live in the ghetto and with others...when will this b.s. end ? i have scrubbed toilets, cleaned up other filth, scrubbed on my hands and knees and through all this my daughter graduated oh my god what a beautiful accomplishment i'm so very proud of my daughter and i miss our son so much because he kept him away from us and our so did not finish school and graduate what a crime. this pedophile/child molester piece of crap needs to be in jail and us 3 compensated for all the damage he did which still affects my every day life...can an attorney help me ...it will be worth it especially if the attorney is hip to the domestic partner issues...a judge humiliated me so badly saying i had nothing coming like i was a live in piece of ass and i deserve nothing wrong that judge overstepped her boundaries humiliating me in court. we can get proof from the court stenographer because this judge helped him wipe all drive , hope and desire to live everyday out of us ..it hit us both hard.
please someone help us 3 if they can ? i have no money to start the procedure i need a attorney to take our case and i gladly pay at the end. **************. here is a example lets say... if we were just friends who bought something together and if we parted ways then 50% belongs to each of us no matter what ..well i contributed the whole 10yrs. in every way...he traveled the whole 10yrs************** i raised both kids myself and took care of the house,yard,laundry,cooking,and contributed over a $1000.00 a month. the whole 10yrsw)?

las365

You need to clean up your post to make it a factual recitation without all of the emotional excess.

Are you trying to say that you and this man broke up six years ago and you now want to sue him over property you say was mutually owned and he cheated you out of? You are probably too late, but maybe someone else can offer you better advice.

CourtClerk

Please note: I am using the OP's words... not my own (although they are close)

i was a live in piece of ass
That's what you were honey (besides the babysitter for his kid). However, the judge is correct, you are entitled to nothing towards HIS home that he bought and sold. SPOUSES are entitled to half of the community... shack ups are entitled to nothing.

And so now, because he is doing well, and you are "living in the ghetto scrubbing toilets and going hungry," you're ready to accuse him of sexually abusing your child. Ok... whatever. IF this is true, what did you do when you found out?

Hot Topic

You and he chose not to get that little piece of paper called a marriage license that would have given you some legal leverage.

Where do you think you'll find an attorney who will wait to be paid, and then only if he wins? You keep hammering away at how poor you are.

Your poorly expressed insinuation that there was some hanky panky going on in the courtroom is not going to sit well with some people.

And he wasn't "our" son. He was the man's son who you decided to mother (did you ever ask about his real mother?)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">