• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TRO Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mowahhed

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersy
Hi,
my wife "still married" had a TRO against me back in July, and my lawyer was able to make a deal with hers to drop it to FD, pending the final hearing for the child support "2 toddler kids". Now the final hearing is approaching, and I am thinking of asking the judge to try the case as i want the judge to dissmiss the case because it is based on bogus story, not because my wife is going to say I want to him back and please dismiss the case, as she promised to do. her version of the story is missed up, and different form what actually happed" I was defending her aggression" as the translator at the police sattion didn't do a good job for her, and she knows that, hence she agreed to the deal mentioned earlier, instead of beeing beaten up by the judige on the stand,. NOw I am thinknig that I really should clearup my name, as I never should off accepted the deal to start with. is it possible to do so? please be deatiled in your answer, as I Plan on doing so by myself "if possible of course"....simply I can't afford a lawyer.
Thank you all fo r your help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">