• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trust lawsuit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crys4204e

What is the name of your state?TX. My family has been involved in a lawsuit with a bank for over 3 years now in an attempt to claim stocks left to us my a deceased family member. The lawyers that are representing my family are charging for over 750 hours and have already practically ambushed our case. They have not properly followed up on any subponeas and have already lost fiduciary duty when we have papers form this bank from 10 years apart thanking my family for fiduciary duty. We also hold the trust receipts with the stock certificate numbers. I do not see how it is possible to lose this case with the papers we hold in the first place or even more how to charge for 750 hours of sitting on their rears and not paying any attention to the papers that we have found from personal research to back our case. Many of these stocks are now blue chip stocks and are now worth millions. We are starting to beleive that the lawyers are either working with or for the bank. Another funny thing is that one of the transfer agents gave us the name of a trust officer who was still working at the bank who would have then handled the stocks. When we got this mans name we were strongly advised by our lawyers to not contact him. Now that he no longer works there and cannot be gotten ahold of our lawyers are telling us that they see no problem with us trying to contact him. As I have said this case is 3 years long now and has many many more details that I cannot explain all in one posting. I am looking for anyone who can help me find our stocks or get the bank to own up to still posessing them. Either way I would like to see us win by gettting what was rightfully left to us and hard earned by my family and I do not see this with the counsel we have now and time is running out fast with all of the extensions they have gotten and done nothing with. I am trying to find out who we can go to when this is all said and done to prove how the lawyers lost our case when they had all the proof they need. We have been told to go to the DA but I do not know how they work. I want somebody to see how corrupt this case has gone and I am not sure that anybody cares or even can do anything about it. If we were to go to the DA would they take the time to go over 3 years of paperwork to let us expain in detail what has all gone on? And is there some kind of agency beside the SEC that could help us track this down or make the bank own up to still holding this and turn it over? And how the heck is it possible that we list fiduciary duty with thosae papers from the bank? This is all very fishy and it should be cut and dry in my opinion. Any help or even a shove in the right direction would be a blessing right now, thank you very much!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">