• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trying to find an attorney who will help against the government (please help)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve1228

Quincy

Thank you quincy I will look into the civil liberties union, as I never even knew about that avenue! This is exactly what I was looking for: a new direction that I haven't thought of yet. Thank you again I really appreciate what you have said and the help you have offered!

CdwJava

They do get 15-life for 3 felonies which 9 misdemeanors is equivalent to 3 felonies.
No! Nine misdemeanors are nine misdemeanors. You do NOT get "15 to life" as a juvenile, and certainly not for ditching school. Heck, you are unlikely to get time in juvenile hall solely for truancy. From what little I managed to wade through, you appear to have been charged at one time with ADW and some other offenses - THAT would be at least one of the felonies of which you speak, but, even then the top term is NOT 15 years or life - even as an adult.

Not to mention they charged me with two felonies (intent to cause bodily harm and assault with a deadly weapon) which those last two were from my probation officer seeing me rush through a screen door and it scratched my mother's leg as I ran from him.
Probably a bit more to it than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">