• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

water well problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gsship17

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state texas
I had a water well drill found water at 1300 ft in a cavern. they drilled another 40 ft and then another 60 ft the drit that they drill stay in the well in the cavern, now i have dirty water, the driller said we have to case the well. that will clean up the water, we case the well but no clean water, then the driller said he can drill another 100 ft, i said that all the well in this area are 1300 ft with good water,the driller said that if he does not hit water he would not charge me ,at 30 ft he broke a drill stem, he try to fish it out could not, he said, it would take about two or three days to fish out the drill stem,he left that hole and went to another place on my property and drill hit water at 1300 ft clean water ,have 1400 ft of casing that i don't need ,what should tell the driller, to come and get his casing.have not paid for casing

Last edited:

racer72

Could you please add some periods to your one long sentence. And if at all possible, place all the words in an order that makes some kind of sense. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">