• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

well drill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gsship17

What is the name of your state?Texas I had a well drill they found water at 1300 ft in a cavern they drilled another 40 ft and then another 60 ft and what happen all the dirt from drilling went in the cavern, now i have dirty water if they had stop when they hit the cavern everything would have been allright. now we have dirty water the driller said case the well and we would have clean water, we case the well but no clean water, then he said he could drill 100 ft more. i said that all the well in my area are 1300 ft with good water, he said that if he did not hit water he would not charge me, i said ok, at 30 ft he broke a drill stem ,now i have 1400 ft of casing and 75 ft of drill stem and the bit in the well,he said that would take two or three day to fish out the drill stem and bit, he just left that hole and went to another placeon my property and drill another hole said he would not charge me , found water at 1300 ft and clean, now he want to charge me for the 1400 ft of casing that i cann't use, the other well does not need casing. the frist well did not need casing if he would have stop when he hit the cavern. What should i do,not pay for casing and tell him to come and get his casing and to close up that hole. Thanks ben

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">