• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do? north carolina

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cooltiger07

so a while back my stepdad was having an affair with my neighbor. they damaged my life an made my mothers and my lives miserable. then it all came out, and my stepdad decided to work it out with my mom instead of run away with the other woman like they had originally planned. (the other woman is married too, but she is a fat lazy jobless b*tch and spends 90% of her time smoking.) anyways. so to the night of everything, she was sending text messages to my mom harrassing her for a couple of days, most of the time she was high on some pills. however we ordered some stuff from her kids school for a fundraiser.
she continued to harrass my mother for a while with emails and sucthen tried to say we should all be friends (yes she is psycho). my mom said they moved on with their lives and to leave us alone, and she didn't.
then all of the sudden she is best friends with our family friends, one of which works at the same place that me and my stepdad do. the friend is going to make copies of pictures for her now, and i found out about it, even though she tried to delete all the emails.
so i texted the b*tch to tell her nicely 'i would appreciate it if you stayed away from my work. it makes me uncomfortable if you are there.'
she said 'its a public place. welcome to adult life. you will live.'
i said 'if you disrespect me, i will do it right back'
her: 'you already have'
so i went online, to a sex personals website, and made a profile for her. i didn't really lie, i said she was kinky and sold sex toys. which she does. except they called her to confirm the account, since you have to be 18.
so she started texting me saying i need to ready the 'policy an privacy act' which i can't find anything on, because i think she had the wrong thing. in the privacy act i did find, it said an agency cannot give out your personal information. not that an individual cannot give out your information. besides, what if someone gives someone else a phone number of a non present member of a group project in school, should they go to court for giving out infromation? thats all i used was her phone number and old address. (they moved away) is that violating any law or code?
in response, she texted me asking what she did to me, like she hasn't done anything wrong. then she texted saying that she was going to look for my car.
can i consider that a threat to my personal property?
now she is texting my mom to try to get help, but my mom hates her too.
a while back, she rented a video game from blockbuster for my stepdad. but i don't know what happened, and it was late. so they charged her 43 dollars in a late fee.
since we ordered about 45 dollars of stuff from the kid's fundraiser, she wants to hold that ransom until we give her the 43 dollars. but we have no intetion of paying it. we paid for the fundraiser with a check made out to the school. and we have nothing saying that we agreed to pay her 43 dollars. we are prepared to tell her to take us to court if she wants it that bad, but in small claims court there is a 40 dollar fee just to file.
in essence what can i do about this? can i consider the car thing a threat and get a restraining order?
i kept all of the text messages that we sent.

Antigone*

so a while back my stepdad was having an affair with my neighbor. they damaged my life an made my mothers and my lives miserable. then it all came out, and my stepdad decided to work it out with my mom instead of run away with the other woman like they had originally planned. (the other woman is married too, but she is a fat lazy jobless b*tch and spends 90% of her time smoking.) anyways. so to the night of everything, she was sending text messages to my mom harrassing her for a couple of days, most of the time she was high on some pills. however we ordered some stuff from her kids school for a fundraiser.
she continued to harrass my mother for a while with emails and sucthen tried to say we should all be friends (yes she is psycho). my mom said they moved on with their lives and to leave us alone, and she didn't.
then all of the sudden she is best friends with our family friends, one of which works at the same place that me and my stepdad do. the friend is going to make copies of pictures for her now, and i found out about it, even though she tried to delete all the emails.
so i texted the b*tch to tell her nicely 'i would appreciate it if you stayed away from my work. it makes me uncomfortable if you are there.'
she said 'its a public place. welcome to adult life. you will live.'
i said 'if you disrespect me, i will do it right back'
her: 'you already have'
so i went online, to a sex personals website, and made a profile for her. i didn't really lie, i said she was kinky and sold sex toys. which she does. except they called her to confirm the account, since you have to be 18.
so she started texting me saying i need to ready the 'policy an privacy act' which i can't find anything on, because i think she had the wrong thing. in the privacy act i did find, it said an agency cannot give out your personal information. not that an individual cannot give out your information. besides, what if someone gives someone else a phone number of a non present member of a group project in school, should they go to court for giving out infromation? thats all i used was her phone number and old address. (they moved away) is that violating any law or code?
in response, she texted me asking what she did to me, like she hasn't done anything wrong. then she texted saying that she was going to look for my car.
can i consider that a threat to my personal property?
now she is texting my mom to try to get help, but my mom hates her too.
a while back, she rented a video game from blockbuster for my stepdad. but i don't know what happened, and it was late. so they charged her 43 dollars in a late fee.
since we ordered about 45 dollars of stuff from the kid's fundraiser, she wants to hold that ransom until we give her the 43 dollars. but we have no intetion of paying it. we paid for the fundraiser with a check made out to the school. and we have nothing saying that we agreed to pay her 43 dollars. we are prepared to tell her to take us to court if she wants it that bad, but in small claims court there is a 40 dollar fee just to file.
in essence what can i do about this? can i consider the car thing a threat and get a restraining order?
i kept all of the text messages that we sent.
Sure go ahead and ask for a restraining order but remember to tell the court about setting up a profile for her on a sexually explicit website.

One thing you will learn here is that is you look to the courts for help in resolving a problem you should make sure that you have clean hands.

Your actions are just as dispicable as the "psycho". It also amazes me how you blame it all on her when you stepdaddy had just as much responsiblity in this whole thing as she did.

cooltiger07

stepdaddy

i don't like my stepdaddy either
i have made that perfectly clear to him numerous times
but he is not harrassing my family

Eekamouse

You know, this isn't your fight and you should just stay out of it. Let the adults handle it and learn to mind your own business. You are just causing more problems and could get yourself in a lot of trouble if you keep bothering this woman.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">