• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do I do about this person who hates me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AdjunctFL

So to be clear if I go to the restaurant only for food (which is what I was doing in the first place) that would be okay? I honestly really like their food and was bummed when I had to stop going.

So to be clear, as pointed out in several posts, your best choice is not to go to the restaurant at all if doing so will only exacerbate your anxiety, and it seems likely it will based on your prior posts. Surly there are similar Subway type restaurants or other restaurants in the area that have food of equal quality. You have had a lot of good advice in the posts above to fully walk away from this situation. Unfortunately, your continued posting suggests that's not going to happen, even though it is the best alternative.

Let it go.

Stargate404

So to be clear, as pointed out in several posts, your best choice is not to go to the restaurant at all if doing so will only exacerbate your anxiety, and it seems likely it will based on your prior posts. Surly there are similar Subway type restaurants or other restaurants in the area that have food of equal quality. You have had a lot of good advice in the posts above to fully walk away from this situation. Unfortunately, your continued posting suggests that's not going to happen, even though it is the best alternative.

Let it go.
*sigh* again you guys are right. I will now let it go. Thanks for the advice.

commentator

So to be clear if I go to the restaurant only for food (which is what I was doing in the first place) that would be okay? I honestly really like their food and was bummed when I had to stop going.
Baloney! Baloney! Baloney! YOU KNOW the answer to this. Get help.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I see, well would doing any of the following be treading on illegal ground?

A) Resume going to the restaurant regardless of whether she is working there or not purely for the purpose of getting food.

B) contacting another mutual friend about the issue and seeing if they can do anything.
Great googly-moogly!!!!! These are BOTH monumentally bad ideas. The more you talk about how worried you are that she'll have "false" charges leveled against you the more I"m convinced that you are stalking her. Just stop it. Stop it, stop it, STOP IT. If you're so "over" the restaurant snub ** then why in the name of all that is good and holy are you thinking about it even for one hot second?

**As others pointed out, your speaking to the manager about this was such a gross over-reaction that it furthers my belief that you're obsessing over her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">