• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are some flaws within Western legal system?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopsin

I was just reading an article on the evolution of the western legal system, and that prompted me to think what are some weaknesses with the Western legal system ?

There are many issues e.g. with precedents and how they may not adapt to current societal expectations, what do u guys think?

Proserpina

I was just reading an article on the evolution of the western legal system, and that prompted me to think what are some weaknesses with the Western legal system ?

There are many issues e.g. with precedents and how they may not adapt to current societal expectations, what do u guys think?

I think you need to take your question to a debate forum.

And really - "Western" ? Western what? Western Pennsylvania?

Western Canada?

Western France? England? Germany?

Want me to go on?

sandyclaus

The manner in which OP speaks seems to refer to "Western" as in the Western world, as opposed to Asia, or the Middle East. As in, he's not from around here at all.

Which leads me to believe that this is either SPAM bait, or a law student looking for a debate - neither of which we "do" here.

ecmst12

The manner in which OP speaks seems to refer to "Western" as in the Western world, as opposed to Asia, or the Middle East. As in, he's not from around here at all.

Which leads me to believe that this is either SPAM bait, or a law student looking for a debate - neither of which we "do" here.
Wow, nothing gets past you does it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">