• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whats the next step???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ggauf

What is the name of your state? Washington State

Okay, I had a vehicle vol. repossessed upon the agreement that it would be sold at auction for no less then fair market value. They sold it for half that and then filed suit against me. I responded to that. Now after some time, they have filed a motion for summary judgment and asked for a very very very short timeframe. What is the next step for me? In their motion they agree the fair market value of the vehicle but then bogusly state it was damaged so they sold for less. This is very untrue as the vehicle was returned in BETTER condition then it was bought for (bought used btw). I'm confused as to what I do to respond to this, what motion would I file....would I file a motion to dismiss????? any and all help is greatly appreciated.

allow me to further add after reading the motion and referring to the attached exhibits. In the motion they clearly state the vehicle would sell at a specific blue book value (over twice what they sold it for) however it did not due to "damage to the vehicle", here is where it shows they lied....two of the exhibits are condition reports from the repo, both state NO DAMAGE and in fact the all inclusive one shows every item was marked in the top good catagory, nothing less then that and even states "nice shape"**************....

so what is next, what motion do I file???? also to make things worse, they included legal documents for court proceedings against another individual in the same packet......what do I do about that, is that not a clear sign of "unethical buisness practice"?????

(be warned anyone dealing with GMAC in these situations......)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">