• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

whistling neighbor at any time of the night

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nadiabalan

What is the name of your state? California
My neighbor whistles for his cat yes his cat at any time of the night waking up my entire family. We try the dispute resolution program he stopped for a week and started again. The whistling will occur 2 to 3 times a night 11:00 pm 2:45 am 6:45 am. We are losing sleep over that. What can we do?

rmet4nzkx

It sounds like you are just wistling in the dark. What do you do about the birds? Or is his cat out cating about keeping the birds quiet? I used to have to listen to birds all night long, nightingales, pheasants, owls.... impossible to serve them a summons :eek:

stevek3

nadiabalan said:
What is the name of your state? California
My neighbor whistles for his cat yes his cat at any time of the night waking up my entire family. We try the dispute resolution program he stopped for a week and started again. The whistling will occur 2 to 3 times a night 11:00 pm 2:45 am 6:45 am. We are losing sleep over that. What can we do?
I think you're giving your neighbor a bad rap. How do you know it's not the cat that's doing the whistling? Horny outdoor cats make all sorts of strange noises.

You Are Guilty

stevek3 said:
I think you're giving your neighbor a bad rap. How do you know it's not the cat that's doing the whistling? Horny outdoor cats make all sorts of strange noises.

So do horny outdoor neighbors, (or at least mine do).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">