• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who does things like this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

faulkner17

What is the name of your state? new jersey
my car was impounded and 2 days later, went to pick it up, and the owner, who by the way works for the Kinnelon nj PD, had removed the pistons from the car in order to make a profit on repairs. He rendered the car completely undrivable and although many mechanics have taken the car apart and put it back together, the car will not drive ever again. my daughter worked for a year to buy this car and this man figured a young innocent girl would pay anything to fix her new car. Due to his complete contempt for any dealings with women, we rented a car and eventually he agreed to pay for it. one day, without notice, he stopped paying on the car, and neither he or the rental company notified me - the police came to where i work to notify me that i was driving s stolen car and took it away. I now have to suffer an 8 hour commute each day on buses that go from far nw jersey to port authority than back to paramus. this has affected my life tremendously - this guy took away my 45 minute commute and has greatly inconvenienced me and my daughters, who also used the car to get to work. This guy needs to replace my car and now!
i hope there is somone out there who can help me. I have filed complains with the BBB and consumer advocate - his business isn't even listed and cannot find it on the internet. If any can find it - please post for me the company is Butler Car Care in Butler New jersey and from what i have been told the impound lit is owned by the Kinnelon Police Department. Wehn we filed a police report, we were told that this was not the first report filed against this man. Anybody know anything about what my next step should be? can't really afford an attorney - my commute has bitten into my income tremendously. this guy is the lowest of the low. [email protected]

rmet4nzkx

faulkner17 said:
What is the name of your state? new jersey
my car was impounded and 2 days later, went to pick it up, and the owner, who by the way works for the Kinnelon nj PD, had removed the pistons from the car in order to make a profit on repairs. He rendered the car completely undrivable and although many mechanics have taken the car apart and put it back together, the car will not drive ever again. my daughter worked for a year to buy this car and this man figured a young innocent girl would pay anything to fix her new car. Due to his complete contempt for any dealings with women, we rented a car and eventually he agreed to pay for it. one day, without notice, he stopped paying on the car, and neither he or the rental company notified me - the police came to where i work to notify me that i was driving s stolen car and took it away. I now have to suffer an 8 hour commute each day on buses that go from far nw jersey to port authority than back to paramus. this has affected my life tremendously - this guy took away my 45 minute commute and has greatly inconvenienced me and my daughters, who also used the car to get to work. This guy needs to replace my car and now!
i hope there is somone out there who can help me. I have filed complains with the BBB and consumer advocate - his business isn't even listed and cannot find it on the internet. If any can find it - please post for me the company is Butler Car Care in Butler New jersey and from what i have been told the impound lit is owned by the Kinnelon Police Department. Wehn we filed a police report, we were told that this was not the first report filed against this man. Anybody know anything about what my next step should be? can't really afford an attorney - my commute has bitten into my income tremendously. this guy is the lowest of the low. [email protected]
Here is the post supposedly written by your daughter, which is it? They both sound as if they are written by the same person, neither say WHY the car was impounded or if you have made police reports or taken them to small claims court.
Pleasr provide FACTS.
faulkner17 said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? new jersey

my car went into impound - went to get it and it didn't start - guy told me, young woman of 22 that he would fix it. next day, still didn't start - bought a mechanic to tow it and he took the car apart to find that the mechanic who owned the impound lot had removed the pistons, rendering the car undrivable. The mechanic who towed the car returned to butler car care in kinnelon, nj to ask him what he did. he refused to answer, but was guilty and he knew it. car then went to other mechanics W/ 30 yrs of experiece- took car apart - could not find what was wrong. the car is completely not driveable any longer and i hope it is my right that this person replaces my car. he paid for a rental and then w/o notifying me, stopped paying and the police came to my place of employment to tell me the rental car was reported stolen by Avis. This has considerably inconvenienced me by having to take public transportation that is costing me $25.oo dollars a day and the commute is 8 hours long, after working 8 hours each day.
I think he gives mechanics a bad name and should provide me with a new car, and financial damages for the inconvenience he has caused me, never mind financial renumeration for the embarrassment and humiliation he caused me by having the police come to my place of employment. The police told me that if I had been caught driving the car I would have been taken at gunpoint. people like this should not be in business he is a bad person.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">