What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA
I won an arbitration hearing regarding a contractor who left the job. The constable has served the agency of the company with the arbitration award paperwork. I am awaiting the superior court to accept this as "process served". I then understand I have to obtain a "writ of execution" before I can access this Guaranty Fund that the state offers when a contractor does this sort of thing. He has no money that can be traced, no property, he is currently awaiting CRIMINAL trial for doing this all over MA. The criminal court says he is indigent. How do I pursue this writ of execution? I am (have been) representing myself pro se. Thank you in advance for your assistance.