• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Banned from Public Group?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

apease11

Hi, I live in Maine, and am having some troubles with public groups and clubs. I have been told that I am not allowed to enter the "Out" building because another person there simply doesn't want me there. Isn't this illegal? After all, it is a public club/group. Thank you.

PQN

Generally, yes, it is possibly legal.

Is the person (who doesn't want you there) the owner or manager of the building?

Were you asked to cease certain behaviors that you did not?

Just Blue

Hi, I live in Maine, and am having some troubles with public groups and clubs. I have been told that I am not allowed to enter the "Out" building because another person there simply doesn't want me there. Isn't this illegal? After all, it is a public club/group. Thank you.
Based on your posting Hx...Yes it is legal to protect the other members of a Public Club.

01-31-2011, 01:38 AM
apease11
Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2011

Molestation Charges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am 17, and live in Maine. I am being accused of molesting a another 17 year old, along with a 15 year old. The thing is, though, is that they both agreed to having sex at the time (in November 2010). Now, after, they are trying to get me put in Juvy, or if they wait until March, Prison. They are lying and saying that they never gave consent, and that they were "out of it." Am I a lost cause at this point? I am truly frightened by this, as I could loose my job and status in my town, let alone trust by other people. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">