• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Blantant discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ghost9998

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas,,,,

Here is the problem i have. We have a school my children go to that has a extremely poor test scores,, 13 miles from here is one of the best schools in the state and ive wanted to send my kids there for several years but i am told that because they are not black they cant tranfer to go to the school. The good school said they would love to have them but because they are not black the most likely they would have to reject them due to the othet school.,, Now the president of the school board sends his kids to the good school and his wife works in the bad school,, im blantly told by both because they arent black then they cant attend school over there. what would you do:eek:

cyjeff

I would contact my state legislature and ask why such discounted busing/attendance practices are still being followed.

If you are asking if your kids can be bused from one school to another because of their race, the answer is yes.

There was a rash of this some 20 years ago in a failed attempt to "balance" the schools.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">