• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Rights? Malicious Prosecution?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

llbmom3

Plymouth, Massachusetts - I was Maliciously prosecuted - charged FOUR times and acquitted. - Charged 3x for SAME crime falsely (larceny, forgery, uttering of false check) and internal criminal records were altered also violating civil rights to fair due process - have written proof. Head criminal clerk resigned within a month of my complaint to Attorney General. Fourth time was proven to be that I had constitutional right to do a well check on my children (documented history of domestic abuse via PD, Medical, DCF, GAL)- (charged for criminal harassment)
ALL Charges were used for to continue patterns of abuse by proxy, control, harassment, false, evidence falsified, and evidence provided was falsified, and used to coerce witnesses against me in custody. Lost money, wages, health, embarrassment, damage to reputation, custody of children, inability to get a job or maintain a job and more. Abuse of process? Civil Rights violation? Malicious prosecution? Harassment? Witness Intimidation? DV by proxy?

CdwJava

Have you brought your evidence to any attorneys? What have they had to say about the strength of your claims?

Just Blue

Plymouth, Massachusetts - I was Maliciously prosecuted - charged FOUR times and acquitted. - Charged 3x for SAME crime falsely (larceny, forgery, uttering of false check) and internal criminal records were altered also violating civil rights to fair due process - have written proof. Head criminal clerk resigned within a month of my complaint to Attorney General. Fourth time was proven to be that I had constitutional right to do a well check on my children (documented history of domestic abuse via PD, Medical, DCF, GAL)- (charged for criminal harassment)
ALL Charges were used for to continue patterns of abuse by proxy, control, harassment, false, evidence falsified, and evidence provided was falsified, and used to coerce witnesses against me in custody. Lost money, wages, health, embarrassment, damage to reputation, custody of children, inability to get a job or maintain a job and more. Abuse of process? Civil Rights violation? Malicious prosecution? Harassment? Witness Intimidation? DV by proxy?
Please explain how you were acquitted of a crime and the state disregarded Double Jeopardy over and over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">