• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

college in Tucson, AZ retaliation for literature distribution and being Christian

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WHLent

I attended a teacher preparation program in Tucson at Pima Community College. It is one of the few colleges on probation by its accrediting agency for three reasons, on of which is retaliating against employees. A radical, secular Jew instructor cut off all communication with me when I said my Savior was Jesus Christ. She gave me a failing grade for the course - a D. I met all the requirements of the class, of course, or would not have appealed the grade and gone over the dean who decided the grade would stand based on the lie of the instructor and just going along with her without addressing my points properly. It is now two years after I took the class and all my money will be wasted as I understand because the program is about to change. The school knew all this of course and said they would likely let me take the class again without paying since there were grading issues they recognized.

However, although I say I will follow the student code of conduct (and always have) they keep saying that I refuse to - a blatant lie - but I had no witness with me at the last few meetings. I have also called the college Pima Communist College to their faces, so they hold that against me as well, like all good Leftists.

The school has repeatedly lied about me right up until now as they keep refusing to allow me to register. They have tried to keep me from contacting the governing board members who are publicly elected and everything. All the board members ignored my email to each, and the one board member who is up for election this fall just hung up on me yesterday after several months of ignoring my emails and phone messages. Finally got her on the phone, but she ran like the coward she is. I would like to hear from an expert on what to try.

I am filing an open meetings violation charge with the Attorney General and am going to say to the college that I will be handing out fliers on campus as they have never gotten a court order to keep me away. They have me monitored by their campus police when I come to appeal meetings and say they will now when I just got permission to come and get my transcripts. They have threatened court action as I have pointed out that I wasn't a student when they "suspended" me, and the public can visit the campus freely.

Lying is fully permitted by the school employee conduct code, and the whole culture there lives by it. The media here won't touch my case with a ten foot pole, so they get away with this. There is an Arizona Ombudsman group here, but they and the Attorney General have declined to help me in being able to finish my teacher program. Please ask any quesions and offer advice. Thank you.

Proserpina

I attended a teacher preparation program in Tucson at Pima Community College. It is one of the few colleges on probation by its accrediting agency for three reasons, on of which is retaliating against employees. A radical, secular Jew instructor cut off all communication with me when I said my Savior was Jesus Christ. She gave me a failing grade for the course - a D. I met all the requirements of the class, of course, or would not have appealed the grade and gone over the dean who decided the grade would stand based on the lie of the instructor and just going along with her without addressing my points properly. It is now two years after I took the class and all my money will be wasted as I understand because the program is about to change. The school knew all this of course and said they would likely let me take the class again without paying since there were grading issues they recognized.

However, although I say I will follow the student code of conduct (and always have) they keep saying that I refuse to - a blatant lie - but I had no witness with me at the last few meetings. I have also called the college Pima Communist College to their faces, so they hold that against me as well, like all good Leftists.

The school has repeatedly lied about me right up until now as they keep refusing to allow me to register. They have tried to keep me from contacting the governing board members who are publicly elected and everything. All the board members ignored my email to each, and the one board member who is up for election this fall just hung up on me yesterday after several months of ignoring my emails and phone messages. Finally got her on the phone, but she ran like the coward she is. I would like to hear from an expert on what to try.

I am filing an open meetings violation charge with the Attorney General and am going to say to the college that I will be handing out fliers on campus as they have never gotten a court order to keep me away. They have me monitored by their campus police when I come to appeal meetings and say they will now when I just got permission to come and get my transcripts. They have threatened court action as I have pointed out that I wasn't a student when they "suspended" me, and the public can visit the campus freely.

Lying is fully permitted by the school employee conduct code, and the whole culture there lives by it. The media here won't touch my case with a ten foot pole, so they get away with this. There is an Arizona Ombudsman group here, but they and the Attorney General have declined to help me in being able to finish my teacher program. Please ask any quesions and offer advice. Thank you.

I'm getting the distinct impression that your sense of self-importance doesn't even register on their scale.

Just as you perceive them to be the Evil Bad People, perhaps they perceive you to be a rolly-eye inducing pain in the derriere whose communications go straight into the circular file because you're really not that important?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">