• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied rights. Tortured for 13 years.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D.Oisten

I was denied my right to refuse medical treatment in Michigan.
The health, mental health, and police forces worked together torturing me for thirteen years.

I was forced to take every known antipsychotic and mood stabilizer. Each of which caused, not warned of, torturous effects.
Prolixin injections caused me to walk 22 hours a day for six years.
One invega injection was nearly fatal and caused a temporary(1 year) 70% reduction to the physical size of my penis.
Abilify caused rage.
All signs and symptoms of mental disability\mood disorders\drug addiction went away once I gained my freedom and cleared the illegally administrated of prescriptions from my system.

D.Oisten

Continued

After gaining freedom and waiting until all antipsychotics were out of my system; three cups of free coffee from the Recovery Institute in Kalamazoo, Mi caused me to have 6 to 8 hours of mild grand mal type epileptic seizures. I was of course denied my right to file a police report\press charges by Kalamazoo police officers.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please contact a mental health professional so that you can resume your medication regimen.

Dandy Don

Do a search on any search engine, using the phrase "Abilify Lawsuit", in beginning and ending quotation marks, to discuss your situation with an attorney who specializes in those types of lawsuits.

quincy

I was denied my right to refuse medical treatment in Michigan ...
Why were you denied your right to refuse medical treatment in Michigan? Why were you denied the right to file a police report?

More is going on here than what you are disclosing. This "more" is important information.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">