• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DHS breaking law please help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dislikesdhs

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Oregon
I need some advice on steps to get my kids back. dhs took my girls almost 6 months ago and my husband and i have complied with everything they have asked even though i have never been accused of any wrongdoing let alone convicted. i need to know who to contact and how to take steps to file a suit against dhs. they have no grounds to take my children and i want them to take responsibility for what they have done to my family. please someone help me and my family.

HomeGuru

dislikesdhs said:
I need some advice on steps to get my kids back. dhs took my girls almost 6 months ago and my husband and i have complied with everything they have asked even though i have never been accused of any wrongdoing let alone convicted. i need to know who to contact and how to take steps to file a suit against dhs. they have no grounds to take my children and i want them to take responsibility for what they have done to my family. please someone help me and my family.
**A: you need a good attorney with a track record of suing DHS and other such entities and winning.

crbjor929

Dhs

UTAH YOU CAN CALL YOUR ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND ASK THEM FOR THE PHONE # TO THEY FOSTER CARE REVIEW BOARD,AND THEY OMBOSSMAN THEY WILL REVIEW YOUR CASE ALSO IF YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY THEY CAN GET HOLD OF THESE #s FOR YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE THEN YOU NEED TO DEMAND ONE THE FEDERAL GOV. JUST PASSED A LAW SAYING PARENTS HAVE A RIGHT TO AN ATT. LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS, I HOPE IT DOES I KNOW FIGHTING DHS IS A B????? THEY LIE I DID FOR 2 YRS.
I need some advice on steps to get my kids back. dhs took my girls almost 6 months ago and my husband and i have complied with everything they have asked even though i have never been accused of any wrongdoing let alone convicted. i need to know who to contact and how to take steps to file a suit against dhs. they have no grounds to take my children and i want them to take responsibility for what they have done to my family. please someone help me and my family.[/QUOTE]

rmet4nzkx

dislikesdhs said:
Why did they take your children and what are the terms of your reunificaiton plan?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">