+ Reply to Thread
    dislikesdhs is offline Junior Member

Angry DHS breaking law please help!!

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?Oregon
    I need some advice on steps to get my kids back. dhs took my girls almost 6 months ago and my husband and i have complied with everything they have asked even though i have never been accused of any wrongdoing let alone convicted. i need to know who to contact and how to take steps to file a suit against dhs. they have no grounds to take my children and i want them to take responsibility for what they have done to my family. please someone help me and my family.
    stealth2 is offline Senior Member
    Talk to a lawyer - suing a government agency is not a do it yourself project.
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dislikesdhs
    I need some advice on steps to get my kids back. dhs took my girls almost 6 months ago and my husband and i have complied with everything they have asked even though i have never been accused of any wrongdoing let alone convicted. i need to know who to contact and how to take steps to file a suit against dhs. they have no grounds to take my children and i want them to take responsibility for what they have done to my family. please someone help me and my family.
    **A: you need a good attorney with a track record of suing DHS and other such entities and winning.
    crbjor929 is offline Junior Member

Dhs

[FONT=Arial]UTAH YOU CAN CALL YOUR ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND ASK THEM FOR THE PHONE # TO THEY FOSTER CARE REVIEW BOARD,AND THEY OMBOSSMAN THEY WILL REVIEW YOUR CASE ALSO IF YOU HAVE AN ATTORNEY THEY CAN GET HOLD OF THESE #s FOR YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE THEN YOU NEED TO DEMAND ONE THE FEDERAL GOV. JUST PASSED A LAW SAYING PARENTS HAVE A RIGHT TO AN ATT. LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS, I HOPE IT DOES I KNOW FIGHTING DHS IS A B????? THEY LIE I DID FOR 2 YRS.
    I need some advice on steps to get my kids back. dhs took my girls almost 6 months ago and my husband and i have complied with everything they have asked even though i have never been accused of any wrongdoing let alone convicted. i need to know who to contact and how to take steps to file a suit against dhs. they have no grounds to take my children and i want them to take responsibility for what they have done to my family. please someone help me and my family.[/QUOTE]
    rmet4nzkx is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dislikesdhs
    Why did they take your children and what are the terms of your reunificaiton plan?