• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dressing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

outbackmac

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio. would i be breaking any laws if i were to cut my grass wering a bikini top under my t shirt with inserts, and plain gym shorts/ my neighbor was filming me.

I'mTheFather

What are t-shirt inserts?

As far as your neighbor filming you, perhaps he/she plans to use the video for his/her own enjoyment later.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio. would i be breaking any laws if i were to cut my grass wering a bikini top under my t shirt with inserts, and plain gym shorts/ my neighbor was filming me.
No. You were not breaking any laws based on what you have stated. Neither was your neighbor.

I'mTheFather

Refering to a male wearing a bikini top with water ballons as inserts for breast
Thanks for the visual.

I understood once it was clear that the inserts were not part of the t-shirt.

And... It's already been made clear that you have nothing to worry about with regard to your neighbor's civil rights.

FlyingRon

Ohio indecect exposure bars exposure of "private parts" or actual or apparent sexual conduct or masturbation.

So as long as the bikini fully covers your private parts and you're not rubbing yourself or whatever, you could mow the lawn without anything else on quite legally.

Of course, people who dress like that in public risk a rather embarrassing exposure in social media these days.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">