• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Equal Protections not granted?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

compressed

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NEVADA FEDERAL COURT

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Federal/Nevada

A private company, under a government order (from Obama no less), were able to suppress communications/involvement of the FBI to me in regards to reporting/seeking investigation of a criminal matter meaning they (FBI) were withheld from pursuing a matter investigatively (from acting on the matter) under a legal order (from Obama) as it has ties to a larger Product development matter which has Federal Gov has interest. Rights were largely violated by this company in other ways, to which FBI could not respond due to suppression.

Company is indemnified, however the federal govt has agreed to pickup the claim. I am under the impression that my equal protections were not shown, or due process (right to legal process) as I was denied the ability to obtain justice and an investigation was ordered subdued by Obama under this specific order. The program ran like a social experiment, with me being their human subject in some ways.

Was I not shown equal protections under the law? as I was denied the ability to obtain justice as FBI was denied ability to investigate criminal matters.

What would be the best way to file this matter?

(THIS ALSO HAD THE SAME EFFECT IN STATE COURT. HIGH LEVEL TECHNOLOGY DEAL, PLEASE DONT ASK FURTHER AS IT HAS SENSITIVE TIES TO THE PARTIES INVOLVED.

Proserpina

A private company, under a government order (from Obama no less), were able to suppress communications/involvement of the FBI to me in regards to reporting/seeking investigation of a criminal matter meaning they (FBI) were withheld from pursuing a matter investigatively (from acting on the matter) under a legal order (from Obama) as it has ties to a larger Product development matter which has Federal Gov has interest. Rights were largely violated by this company in other ways, to which FBI could not respond due to suppression.

Company is indemnified, however the federal govt has agreed to pickup the claim. I am under the impression that my equal protections were not shown, or due process (right to legal process) as I was denied the ability to obtain justice and an investigation was ordered subdued by Obama under this specific order. The program ran like a social experiment, with me being their human subject in some ways.

Was I not shown equal protections under the law? as I was denied the ability to obtain justice as FBI was denied ability to investigate criminal matters.

(THIS ALSO HAD THE SAME EFFECT IN STATE COURT. HIGH LEVEL TECHNOLOGY DEAL, PLEASE DONT ASK FURTHER AS IT HAS SENSITIVE TIES TO THE PARTIES INVOLVED.
You need an experienced attorney, not a message board.

Good luck.

tranquility

Part of the executive's duties is making choices. While I really have no idea what you are talking about either in theory or reality, I'm going to go with the fact a choice was made. Telling the FBI to not investigate something is not a violation of due process. Equal protection is harder as it pretty much covers any act or omission by the government and without details, there is no way to determine if this is just executive decision-making or a violation of equal protection. Since access to the FBI and requiring them to investigate something is not a civil right, I suspect there would not be a possibility of an equal protection claim.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

Speak with a lawyer who can wear the same size foil hat as you do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">