• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Free-Man-On-The-Land

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostmail07

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Iowa

What is the current legal understanding of Freeman-On-The-Land claim of rights.
A Free Man on the land is a human being in a common law jurisdiction who has revoked consent to be represented and thus goverened and therefore is not subject to any bylaws, orders.
Whereby making a claim of right to ones own sovereignty sets one free from Statuatory law and allows the Freeman to charge via a fee schedule for any violation to his sovereignty through a Notary Public Process. This makes the Freeman exclusively bound to only Common Law. Under Common Law a Freeman would revoke any licenses, social security card, birth certificate.

There is alot more to it but these are the nuts and bolts. Any advice or discussion is appreciated.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Timmine

I believe it, only because governments and courts are listed as corporations traded on the market, as for example on the Dun and Brad Street website. How can a corporation have jurisdiction over anyone. That's like saying words on a piece of paper can send one to jail. Which, I guess if you believe it can, and don't challenge it, it will. De facto governments and courts... : (

tranquility

Hire an attorney and give him access to enough money to bail you out of any putiative crime the corrupt government can possibly hang on you. Just in case you're wrong.

CdwJava

All I can say is ... wow. :eek:

There was a group of these fellows in CA some years back that made life tough for a couple judges and some cops. These guys levied fines and tried to go after the officials that had ruled against them all along the process, and some even found that liens had actually been filed against their property! These folks finally got their come uppance, but a lot of damage was done in the process.

I came across one of these guys only once ... he was fun. Frustrating, but fun. No license, no registration, home-made license plates, and a briefcase of alleged court cases that supported his position. As his car got towed away and he was about to go to jail, he finally signed the cite noting under his signature that it was signed under duress. :rolleyes:

- Carl

racer72

I believe it, only because governments and courts are listed as corporations traded on the market, as for example on the Dun and Brad Street website. How can a corporation have jurisdiction over anyone. That's like saying words on a piece of paper can send one to jail. Which, I guess if you believe it can, and don't challenge it, it will. De facto governments and courts... : (
Where did you get this load of crap? Or would you like to provide some proof? Bet you can't.

frostmail07

All I can say is ... wow. :eek:

There was a group of these fellows in CA some years back that made life tough for a couple judges and some cops. These guys levied fines and tried to go after the officials that had ruled against them all along the process, and some even found that liens had actually been filed against their property! These folks finally got their come uppance, but a lot of damage was done in the process.

I came across one of these guys only once ... he was fun. Frustrating, but fun. No license, no registration, home-made license plates, and a briefcase of alleged court cases that supported his position. As his car got towed away and he was about to go to jail, he finally signed the cite noting under his signature that it was signed under duress. :rolleyes:

- Carl
There is a guy in Canada talking about this Freeman stuff and got videos on Youtube, his policy is to always be nice and respectful, he does however, talk to the officials about their criminal behaviour. I tend to think by his success stories that he is bullying cops or that he is so unique that authorities think of him as that crazy old guy but who really knows. He also claims that signing something under protest and duress is the exact same thing as not signing. The real question he poses is whether our legal system is really some foreign maritime law artificially and with deception putting themselves in power. For instance, could a police ticket really be a disguised bill of exchange notice. He advises you should keep the original copy of the bill of exchange (speeding ticket) because signing it to accept it OR rejecting to sign it takes you into adjudication. To reject signing the ticket is a form of dishonor leading to immediate adjudication. Some interesting thoughts. I think for most people the rules would have to be overburdensome to compel them to be this way, this guy in canada lost his child due to the court systems which led him to read into the law and found that it was just a shadow government and not really the law of the land. Thank you for your comments, MUCH appreciated.

anteater

I believe it, only because governments and courts are listed as corporations traded on the market.....
Where can I buy me some Fiji? I want to corner the market. I've always had a hankering to be known as Emperor Anteater the First.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
There is a guy in Canada talking about this Freeman stuff and got videos on Youtube, his policy is to always be nice and respectful, he does however, talk to the officials about their criminal behaviour. I tend to think by his success stories that he is bullying cops or that he is so unique that authorities think of him as that crazy old guy but who really knows. He also claims that signing something under protest and duress is the exact same thing as not signing. The real question he poses is whether our legal system is really some foreign maritime law artificially and with deception putting themselves in power. For instance, could a police ticket really be a disguised bill of exchange notice. He advises you should keep the original copy of the bill of exchange (speeding ticket) because signing it to accept it OR rejecting to sign it takes you into adjudication. To reject signing the ticket is a form of dishonor leading to immediate adjudication. Some interesting thoughts. I think for most people the rules would have to be overburdensome to compel them to be this way, this guy in canada lost his child due to the court systems which led him to read into the law and found that it was just a shadow government and not really the law of the land. Thank you for your comments, MUCH appreciated.
Yeah, them Canucks are a strange breed. I'm thankful this is a US law site! ;)

CdwJava

There is a guy in Canada talking about this Freeman stuff
And, I suspect, his knowledge of US law will be limited if he is from there. Though, I doubt Canadian law acknowledges this hooey, either.

I tend to think by his success stories that he is bullying cops or that he is so unique that authorities think of him as that crazy old guy but who really knows.
I suspect that his "success" stories are overdone, or are only a small part of the story. For instance, a case that gets dropped due to a prosecution's lack of filing the matter in a timely manner is not the same as the defense prevailing at trial, yet it is sometimes spun that way.

The real question he poses is whether our legal system is really some foreign maritime law artificially and with deception putting themselves in power.
I should have suspected he was a gold-fringe-on-the-flag folks. :rolleyes:

For instance, could a police ticket really be a disguised bill of exchange notice.
Uh ... no. It's a signed promise to appear in lieu of being transported to jail or court. The United States operates largely under statutory law (particularly for criminal matters). The common law as these loons interpret it is not legally valid.

He advises you should keep the original copy of the bill of exchange (speeding ticket) because signing it to accept it OR rejecting to sign it takes you into adjudication. To reject signing the ticket is a form of dishonor leading to immediate adjudication. Some interesting thoughts.
But entirely wrong. It's interesting to read the arguments of people that believed (and STILL believe) that the world is flat ... but, they are wrong.

I think for most people the rules would have to be overburdensome to compel them to be this way, this guy in canada lost his child due to the court systems which led him to read into the law and found that it was just a shadow government and not really the law of the land.
Which is why he will always be considered a loon. The government is not "a shadow government" because he does not like it. It IS the government.

Sadly, these guys can be very scary. There have been a number of police shootouts where these whack-jobs have ambushed cops even on traffic stops. These folks worry me - not because of their mistaken ideas, but because of the willingness of some of them to resort to violence for their misguided belief.

- Carl

Hot Topic

They know what they're talking about folks. I know because the people who think the government can't legally tax the populace told me so. And the Easter Bunny backed them up.

Oh, and I love you, anteater.

HomeGuru

They know what they're talking about folks. I know because the people who think the government can't legally tax the populace told me so. And the Easter Bunny backed them up.

**A: the Easter Bunny is being investigated by the IRS CID for filing false returns and claiming 6 million bunnies as exemptions.

vanislander44

And, I suspect, his knowledge of US law will be limited if he is from there. Though, I doubt Canadian law acknowledges this hooey, either.

I suspect that his "success" stories are overdone, or are only a small part of the story. For instance, a case that gets dropped due to a prosecution's lack of filing the matter in a timely manner is not the same as the defense prevailing at trial, yet it is sometimes spun that way.

I should have suspected he was a gold-fringe-on-the-flag folks. :rolleyes:

Uh ... no. It's a signed promise to appear in lieu of being transported to jail or court. The United States operates largely under statutory law (particularly for criminal matters). The common law as these loons interpret it is not legally valid.

But entirely wrong. It's interesting to read the arguments of people that believed (and STILL believe) that the world is flat ... but, they are wrong.

Which is why he will always be considered a loon. The government is not "a shadow government" because he does not like it. It IS the government.

Sadly, these guys can be very scary. There have been a number of police shootouts where these whack-jobs have ambushed cops even on traffic stops. These folks worry me - not because of their mistaken ideas, but because of the willingness of some of them to resort to violence for their misguided belief.

- Carl
Hi Carl. I am one of the guys who actually understands what deconstruction of the law is.
I don't mean any disrespect to you, I am sure you have put your life on the line to help those who couldn't give a rats patootey about you. But you, like millions of others are
being led down the garden path, and the governments of both of our countries are doing it extremely effectively. The media (television, newspapers, internet) all play a role in it. I have lived in Canada my entire life, but it was only recently that I was made aware of being able to become a "freeman on the land". If we are truly free, then we should be allowed to claim this right, and it is an absolute right here in Canada. I cannot understand why anyone who thinks they are doing a service to their fellow man, would continue to support this type of political system after evidencing and hearing the information provided by informed and intelligent individuals. Most are so caught up in the daily exercise of living, that they never stop to look beyond what the driving force behind the scenes is really doing. Since you say Jesus is your redeemer, then what he said about seeking and knocking on doors to reveal the truth should ring true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">