• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gangstalking Constant Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PracticeLaw

The name of the crime has many different labels, gang stalking, community stalking, terroist harassment, ect. I would like to say this crime is America's dirty little secret but this is happening on a global scale. I have researched this very well and the agenda of these people is anything but benign. To make a very long story short, human psychological warfare is being waged on completety innocent citizens, the object of these attacks are to completely destroy the target/victim. The foundation of the crime is slander and lies about the target to everybody and anybody to isolate, humiliate, and deprive them of any and all support. Family members, friends, co-workers, and casual aquaitantces are shown a phony 'profile', and many times it will be legitament law enforecement officers and at times FBI agents. This gives the impression of authority and authenticates the 'case' so their word is taken as gospel truth. That's the point. Some of the lies are that the target is insane, delusional, dangerous, a pedephile, convict, murderer set free on a technicality, and the list goes on and on. When people in the target's orbit have been notified and turned against them, the surveillance begins. 24/7/365 illegal surveillance, vandalisim, break-ins, dead pets, small objects stolen and then returned at a later date. This is to keep the target psychologically 'off-kilter'. The target is kept in a state of constant negativity, wearing them down. This goes on for years. The whistling mentioned is part of the sensetising and anchoring that keeps the target in line and aware that they are always watched. Colors, certain cars, sounds, ect. are used against the target. This is repeated many times during the day. At night, sleep is disrupted so the target is sleep deprived. There is constant noise, work crews, jackhammers, loud music always. Constant noise can be torture if implemented in the right way. Anyone that has been in prison complains of the noise, 24/7. They can't sleep for the noise, this is the same thing that targets have to deal with. This constant state of negativity, 'mishaps', vandalism, hostility from all who have contact with the target, finally take it's toll. The isolation and lack of support from loved ones chips away at the self esteme of even the most mentally healthy individuals. The goal of this is to drive the target to suicide. If that fails, the target may be involved in a tragic car accident. Or an induced heart attack from any of the microwave weapons that are used against the target. If this whole scenario seems like science fiction, you can check for yourself. It's all true. Since police are involved there is no place to report the crimes. There microwave weapons are invisible, silent, and can be used at a distance of a mile or two, depending on the size and strength of the weapons they are using. Many people think these weapons don't exist, and I tell you they do. The technology has been declassified for 20 to 30 years. The psychological warfare was used by the Soviets during the cold war, the ****'s used these methods on millions of Jews, the CIA has used these methods on many citizens of America, without their consent. The KKK use them to intimidate minorities. Welcome to the 21st century. America and other NATO countries around the world are using COINTELPRO technology and microwave weapons in the transition from democracy to police state. That's were the target comes in. They are the 'lab rats', practice for a network of snitches and spys, and ultimately, a people without choices or voices.

I need help. What can I do?

xylene

I need help. What can I do?
You are experiencing a paranoid mental state and reacting to ordinary stimulus in a paranoid way. Your delusion is being reinforced by others suffering similar paranoid persecution delusions who post them on the internet which makes it all feel very real.

I suggest you talk to a mental health care provider with an open mind to the idea that what you are experiencing may not be real. I suggest you consider taking medication they may prescribe to relieve your immediate anxiety and lift the cloud of paranoid and delusional thinking that makes the idea you are a target of NATO seem realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">