• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Government Abuses my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjn1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington

I cannot make it shorter. Please read from this link: deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

If you can't make it shorter, than it's too complicated for a forum.

Just Blue

Can you concisely state how you are being abused? Do not use the link as Admin apparently doesn't like it.

jjn1

Can you concisely state how you are being abused? Do not use the link as Admin apparently doesn't like it.
It has been happening for over ten years. They want me to join some groups of Asian people, sponsor someone from Vietnam to the US, do some social activities... I don't want to involve politics or social matters. I want to live in my own way. They use all people I know or contact to ask me to do. I ignored and stopped contact them. From then on I got harassment everywhere, all people can cheat me, hurt me, insult me... I have got problem everywhere. I cannot take them to the court, all of them are safe under the government protection. A lot of people know the truth, but they cannot help me. People in the government always give good words about civil rights, stringent laws... but behind the scene of civil rights they can do anything: to hurt people, make up story to cheat the others... to get their purpose. If I cannot find a way to fight for my justice, people still can learn the game of the government, and they may protect themselves in similar case. You can read my case from the link. I am afraid after reading you dare not post it because you don't want to get trouble. But thank for your time, I am still looking for a way to fight for my justice.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It has been happening for over ten years. They want me to join some groups of Asian people, sponsor someone from Vietnam to the US, do some social activities... I don't want to involve politics or social matters. I want to live in my own way. They use all people I know or contact to ask me to do. I ignored and stopped contact them. From then on I got harassment everywhere, all people can cheat me, hurt me, insult me... I have got problem everywhere. I cannot take them to the court, all of them are safe under the government protection. A lot of people know the truth, but they cannot help me. People in the government always give good words about civil rights, stringent laws... but behind the scene of civil rights they can do anything: to hurt people, make up story to cheat the others... to get their purpose. If I cannot find a way to fight for my justice, people still can learn the game of the government, and they may protect themselves in similar case. You can read my case from the link. I am afraid after reading you dare not post it because you don't want to get trouble. But thank for your time, I am still looking for a way to fight for my justice.
Go outside your community and hire a lawyer.

Your link being deleted has nothing to do with your "case". Links are discouraged here, and I doubt anyone even read it before deleting.

Just Blue

Is this the United State Government you are referring to? Why are they trying to "force" you to sponsor someone from Vietnam? To what purpose?

justalayman

Paranoia is an evil mistress.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">