• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Honesty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daniel haga

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina....Do i have freedom of Religion....and do i have the right to live my life in peace and privacy......without the whole world reading my mind or looking through my eyes or hearing through my ears....Truth...the man at the Catholic church said..."you cant hide anythind from us we can read your sub-conious thoughts"...this is totally illegal...and it is total torture.....do i have any rights at all??????

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina....Do i have freedom of Religion....and do i have the right to live my life in peace and privacy......without the whole world reading my mind or looking through my eyes or hearing through my ears....Truth...the man at the Catholic church said..."you cant hide anythind from us we can read your sub-conious thoughts"...this is totally illegal...and it is total torture.....do i have any rights at all??????
You should discuss this with your Doctor.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You have the right to have your doctor explain to you how the man at the church was lying to you.

That satisfy everyone?

quincy

Yes, you have the freedom to believe as you wish in this country, but this right can be exercised only within parameters defined by law. In other words, the freedom of religion, and all of our rights and freedoms, have limits. These are not now, nor have they ever been, absolute rights.

The limits placed on religious rights and freedoms are also placed on a person's right to "peace and privacy." No one is guaranteed an absolute right to peace or to privacy.

I agree with you that having others able to read your subconscious thoughts would be total torture. The good news is that no one is able to read the subconscious thoughts of another - not yours, not mine, not anyone's. The ability to read subconscious thoughts is instead the stuff of science fiction novels.

I agree with the others that what you present here seems less a matter that can be handled by a legal professional but one best handled by a medical professional. I wish you good luck, daniel haga.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">