• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HUD housing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

catipper

What is the name of your state? Connecticut

I had applied my mentally slow and disabled sister for HUD housing, she signed a form that stated they would go back 5 years.

The rejected her on a police record of passing bad checks back in 1993 which she paid back. Also her credit record is not good from years ago but I am now conservator of her money so all her bills would be handled by me.

I have asked for a hearing. What are my chances of getting her housing. She will have to move out of our mothers home by this summer, as it will be sold for mothers care in Alzhemiers home.

I have also applied her for SSD/SSI back in Oct. They are moving very slow and they will not release her medical records to us from doctors they have sent her too. Is that ok for them to do. I need records so that I can submit them to State in order to keep her on medical coverage and food stamps. She is unable to work and was living with mother for the past 3 years since her injury.

Thank You,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">