• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Law on personal information when checking in to have blood work done

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

one_sick

My Name is john Quinn MY state is KY. When at a Health care place i was asked a lot of question about my self in a public way,I told this person all they needed was my name and my Medcare card that my info was on file .That did not stop the person ,she asked me was i still not married was i still not working was i getting any grants from any form of med study did i get black lung income,how long had i been on medcare did i have secondary ins where i was living why or if i was not working, if i was disable and how long, when i look at her when she asked these ? she would say i am require to asked these for medcare,i called medcare and they told me that the person should not asked all these ? they were on file So i called the health care and asked to speak to the person who was over person care ,i was not given any one to talk to i try three time to get a person who could help me when i did hear from the health care manger ,i told again it was medcare who wanted these ? asked i told her i had called medcare and twice and was told all they needed was my card and an something to show who i was the person told me she had be doing this for 15th years in this area and she had have all these ? again i told her i must been lie to by medcare because that not what they told me,she said she knew her job i asked why was the person not doing this so other could not here all my stuff like my soc number my name where i live when how old i was date of birth phone number ,she told me they didn't have too ,do keep my things where other could not here it they did not have the money to do that, then i was told she get back to me all this started on march 16th ,i told her how sick this was making me how it had made me feel that i could not sleep at night,why did she take to so long to get back to me which was wed march 28 or why have no one called me to help me understand ,why i was treated so wrong and why did the person talk to me in a nasty way,they never had before and never asked all the ? before or why others places only asked for my name and my card ,in an area where no one could hear us talk, again she said we not sit up that way,then she told me how much better i was now that we had talk,i told her i am not better it should not be done this way and i am still upset hurt and made to feel like i was less that man more like a less of a person and i just need this to be over she said i get back to you when i can no time soon,This has me falling apart i am sick it hurt and from what i understand this should not have happen so please tell me what i can do to stop this pain i am in is there a law they have to go by where i am not treated this way, John O. Quinn

You Are Guilty

My Name is john Quinn MY state is KY. When at a Health care place i was asked a lot of question about my self in a public way,I told this person all they needed was my name and my Medcare card that my info was on file .That did not stop the person ,she asked me was i still not married was i still not working was i getting any grants from any form of med study did i get black lung income,how long had i been on medcare did i have secondary ins where i was living why or if i was not working, if i was disable and how long, when i look at her when she asked these ? she would say i am require to asked these for medcare,i called medcare and they told me that the person should not asked all these ? they were on file So i called the health care and asked to speak to the person who was over person care ,i was not given any one to talk to i try three time to get a person who could help me when i did hear from the health care manger ,i told again it was medcare who wanted these ? asked i told her i had called medcare and twice and was told all they needed was my card and an something to show who i was the person told me she had be doing this for 15th years in this area and she had have all these ? again i told her i must been lie to by medcare because that not what they told me,she said she knew her job i asked why was the person not doing this so other could not here all my stuff like my soc number my name where i live when how old i was date of birth phone number ,she told me they didn't have too ,do keep my things where other could not here it they did not have the money to do that, then i was told she get back to me all this started on march 16th ,i told her how sick this was making me how it had made me feel that i could not sleep at night,why did she take to so long to get back to me which was wed march 28 or why have no one called me to help me understand ,why i was treated so wrong and why did the person talk to me in a nasty way,they never had before and never asked all the ? before or why others places only asked for my name and my card ,in an area where no one could hear us talk, again she said we not sit up that way,then she told me how much better i was now that we had talk,i told her i am not better it should not be done this way and i am still upset hurt and made to feel like i was less that man more like a less of a person and i just need this to be over she said i get back to you when i can no time soon,This has me falling apart i am sick it hurt and from what i understand this should not have happen so please tell me what i can do to stop this pain i am in is there a law they have to go by where i am not treated this way, John O. Quinn
Short answer? No.

Hot Topic

Are you planning on growing up soon?

The world does not revolve around you and making you happy.

one_sick

thank for all the reply

IT funny that there are so many or not so many well read people,about the law that protect a person the right to have personal info not put on display for all to see in 2008 there was civil right law past, that a lot of you don't know about, that fine the Health care can get because i have be offer a sum of the good American Dollars to not go any further talking about what took place which was my plan to start with in the first place ,so i just want to thank all the want to be Attorney who did not,take the time to look up the large fine the healthcare will have pay if i had file my paper work with civil right which change the law to help us who don't need all their info given to any one who could steal their identy so thanks for telling me to grow up ,or the world don't revole around me ,again thanks for the kind words

Banned_Princess

IT funny that there are so many or not so many well read people,about the law that protect a person the right to have personal info not put on display for all to see in 2008 there was civil right law past, that a lot of you don't know about, that fine the Health care can get because i have be offer a sum of the good American Dollars to not go any further talking about what took place which was my plan to start with in the first place ,so i just want to thank all the want to be Attorney who did not,take the time to look up the large fine the healthcare will have pay if i had file my paper work with civil right which change the law to help us who don't need all their info given to any one who could steal their identy so thanks for telling me to grow up ,or the world don't revole around me ,again thanks for the kind words
good luck then John.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">