• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And who are the group and what is it they are saying about you that you consider slanderous and where/how are they using the picture?

Lots of details missing here.

quincy

a group is using a picture of me and slandering me without my permission and refuse to take it down
If the group is making false and defamatory written or pictorial statements about you, that would be considered libel instead of slander. Slander is the oral or spoken form of defamation.

For advice on what to do about this group that is causing you trouble, and for possible ways you can get the picture of you and the defamatory material written about you removed from its online location, you will need to provide more details, starting with the name of your state (if you are in the US) or the name of your country (if you reside outside the US).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">