• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joshua0912

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york

my girlfriend is on probation and her probation officer told her last thursday that she had received a phone call from me. she told her that i was trying to get her in trouble and that she thinks that i am going to harm her and she should stay away from me. i did not make that call to her probation officer and that i would even show my phone records to prove it and she is still insisting it was me. me and my girlfriend have been living together for almost 4 years and now she has been told that she cant come around me. is there anything that i can do?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york

my girlfriend is on probation and her probation officer told her last thursday that she had received a phone call from me. she told her that i was trying to get her in trouble and that she thinks that i am going to harm her and she should stay away from me. i did not make that call to her probation officer and that i would even show my phone records to prove it and she is still insisting it was me. me and my girlfriend have been living together for almost 4 years and now she has been told that she cant come around me. is there anything that i can do?
**A: yes, find a new girlfriend.

asiny

is there anything that i can do?
If you care for her- stay away until her probation expires. You could be the reason she is taken back for violating her probation.
i did not make that call to her probation officer and that i would even show my phone records to prove it and she is still insisting it was me.
Yes, because they no longer make pay phones- or disposable cell phones- or calling from any one else's one is not possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">