• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nuthin2lose

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mo
I had a problem with a cuple of officers. I tried to make to a report and or a statement and two officers laghed at me and made a couple of rude coments to me. I need to know what the chances of me sueing them and getting them fired. They never toke a report, statement, and after they took me to jail the guy I tried to press charges on turnd around and shot up a house.:confused:

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mo
I had a problem with a cuple of officers. I tried to make to a report and or a statement and two officers laghed at me and made a couple of rude coments to me. I need to know what the chances of me sueing them and getting them fired. They never toke a report, statement, and after they took me to jail the guy I tried to press charges on turnd around and shot up a house.:confused:
Why did you start a new thread?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">