• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Alan Brown

I work at a Boat Marina and I took my car to work today, I washed it and then posted a For Sale sign on the windshield. The General Manager drove in and parked right beside me. He took the sign off my car and put it on my front seat face down. He then went in and spoke to the service manager and asked who's car is that in the parking lot? " I'm not running a used car lot here!" Yet when others have posted signs of this nature on their items for sale he mysteriously oversees this? Even when the company sells their no longer needed vehicles they proudly have them parked right up front so everyone can see that they are selling cars! (With For Sale signs posted on the windshield). Can he touch my physical property? and if the company can sell vehicles on site why can't I?
Am I be discriminated against?

Antigone*

I work at a Boat Marina and I took my car to work today, I washed it and then posted a For Sale sign on the windshield. The General Manager drove in and parked right beside me. He took the sign off my car and put it on my front seat face down. He then went in and spoke to the service manager and asked who's car is that in the parking lot? " I'm not running a used car lot here!" Yet when others have posted signs of this nature on their items for sale he mysteriously oversees this? Even when the company sells their no longer needed vehicles they proudly have them parked right up front so everyone can see that they are selling cars! (With For Sale signs posted on the windshield). Can he touch my physical property? and if the company can sell vehicles on site why can't I?
Am I be discriminated against?
Even it you were being discriminated against, it would be legal. If you really want to keep your job, I suggest you leave it alone.

OHRoadwarrior

It is not your property, that is why.

It is not your business, that is why.

If you do not have permission, you are not permitted to, that is why.

Questions?:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">