• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Petition for redress for of greivances and class action. - California.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel.palos

The basis of the petition is for the remedy of legal recourse to a recognized federal doctrine and State law regarding employment at will as codified at 2922 in the labor code.

Here is the authority upon which the petition is based:

Article 1, Section 3(a) The people have the right to instruct their representatives, petition government for redress of grievances, and assemble freely to consult for the common good.

Article 1, Section 3(2) A statute, court rule, or other authority, including those in effect on the effective date of this subdivision, shall be broadly construed if it furthers the people's right of access, and narrowly construed if it limits the right of access. A statute, court rule, or other authority adopted after the effective date of this subdivision that limits the right of access shall be adopted with findings demonstrating the interest protected by the limitation and the need for protecting that interest.

Article 1, Section 9 A bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts may not be passed.

Article 1, Section 24 This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.
It is a petition to cease and desist, denying and disparaging our privileges and immunities regarding the necessary and proper and faithful execution of a recognized federal doctrine and our own State laws regarding the concept of employment at will; as it relates to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis.

For the record; this process would be much easier with a Constitutional office of public defender.

In any case, a remedy could affect everyone in the State who is unemployed, and, it is very difficult for a single individual or even a few individuals to proceed in legal venues without also recourse to an income to be able to hire a dream team of lawyers.

I also included this in my petition since it is relevant to our preamble to our State Constitution.

Furthermore, I enjoin the Judicature to ensure no Persons in any office of public trust under the authority of the State of California, indulge the moral turpitude of bearing false witness to our own laws regarding a recognized federal Doctrine and our own State laws concerning employment at will.

We, the People of the State of California, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure and perpetuate its blessings, do establish this Constitution.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Oh good lord. It's you again.

Don't even bother, folks. He has his own agenda, twists everything to his own definition, doesn't listen to a thing anyone has to say, and throws out "fallacies" like they're confetti at a circus. Somewhere a bridge is missing their troll.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
FYI, Daniel, you show up on any of the boards I moderate and I'll have you banned so fast your account won't even register. I've had much more than enough of your shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">