• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question about gun rights and convictions of crimes overseas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vegasmike

What is the name of your state (Nevada)?

If I am a America citizen, and I commit and convicted of a crime overseas in another county and flee back to America, and we have no extradition treaty(or I do my time), does that affect my gun rights?

Would this affect my rights and life in America in any way, shape, or form?

PS not to mods, if this is not the right section feel free to move it.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (Nevada)?

If I am a America citizen, and I commit and convicted of a crime overseas in another county and flee back to America, and we have no extradition treaty(or I do my time), does that affect my gun rights?

Would this affect my rights and life in America in any way, shape, or form?

PS not to mods, if this is not the right section feel free to move it.
You are a pathetic individual. Why do you believe you don't have to answer to your crime that you committed? And in what country?

sandyclaus

I am, thats why I am on here...
Then I suggest that you pay a legal consultant to do your research for you. If your book is a success, you'll more than earn what you pay for the research.

As for us unpaid consultants here, we don't assist fleeing criminals in how to evade the law.

vegasmike

Then I suggest that you pay a legal consultant to do your research for you. If your book is a success, you'll more than earn what you pay for the research.

As for us unpaid consultants here, we don't assist fleeing criminals in how to evade the law.
So what is the purpose of this site if not to inform people?

as for assist criminal evading the law, I thought that is what lawyers does for a living.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Tip from a fellow writer.

I've been on this board since before dirt was invented, and I've built up a lot of credibility with the regulars. But I wouldn't expect them to do my research for me.

Now, if I went to law libraries and talked to representatives at law schools and called law firms and then came back to the board and said, this is what I've learned; will someone please confirm if I am understanding it correctly? Then I might expect to get an answer.

But to ask the responders here to do my work for me? Not gonna happen.

And if they won't do it for me? Guarantee they won't do it for you.

sandyclaus

So what is the purpose of this site if not to inform people?

as for assist criminal evading the law, I thought that is what lawyers does for a living.
You seem to believe that all of the members here are legal professionals. From the IMPORTANT NOTICE (disclaimer) at the bottom of the page:
...The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting on the Forums or the identity or qualifications of any person asking questions or responding on the Forums...
And if we WERE all lawyers (which we're not), I find it difficult to believe that we would be giving out our hard-earned time doing your research for FREE.

My Free Advice (as one of those consumers)? Find a lawyer to do your research, and pay them.

Proserpina

Tip from a fellow writer.

I've been on this board since before dirt was invented, and I've built up a lot of credibility with the regulars. But I wouldn't expect them to do my research for me.

Now, if I went to law libraries and talked to representatives at law schools and called law firms and then came back to the board and said, this is what I've learned; will someone please confirm if I am understanding it correctly? Then I might expect to get an answer.

But to ask the responders here to do my work for me? Not gonna happen.

And if they won't do it for me? Guarantee they won't do it for you.

Mike?

Print out this response and tape it to your fridge.

I happen to have the pleasure of knowing cbg in real life and I know she speaks the truth :)

(I also know the blood, sweat and tears she has put into her writing - in spades)

vegasmike

Mike?

Print out this response and tape it to your fridge.

I happen to have the pleasure of knowing cbg in real life and I know she speaks the truth :)

(I also know the blood, sweat and tears she has put into her writing - in spades)
Ok I was an ass, and I am sorry about being a moocher.

and I have to ask this what happens when you microwave grapes?

Just Blue

Ok I was an ass, and I am sorry about being a moocher.

and I have to ask this what happens when you microwave grapes?
Well. lil'blue and I tried this 2x.

1. placed grape in MWO amd it blew up. Big mess.

2. placed grape with fork puntures in MWO and it cooked. No mess.

:cool:

Point of doing this? To kill 15 min on a boring day.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">