• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question in regards to my disability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Haleybug

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ
i have a question in regards to my disability ..i am legally disabled..on social security and my work has put me in long term disability and packaged me to retirement. with understand I can NOT work or i lose all benefits.. (Not that I can even if i wanted too) anyway my question my sons both play rec sports for the township.. The township makes you pay $100 each child xtra each sport with understanding when you work/volunteer to work snackstand you will get refunded this money ..Given the fact I can not work I feel like I am being penalized for my disability ..are they legally albe to do this ?? thanks

You Are Guilty

You are not being penalized, the people who volunteer are being rewarded. (What alternative would you propose? You get paid for not doing any work?)

OHRoadwarrior

Nope, you don't qualify legally for crip credits. If the prospect of lifting a finger in a supportive role is a problem, pay the money. You are not working for wages. You are providing parental support to the team.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">