• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Some of my religoin's beliefs are that all people are created equally

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Silverplum

I am also transgender and like to wear skirts all though born a men. SInce I believe that all people are created equally and should be treated as such. I also beleve in freedom of speach and expresion, because of that I beleve that LGBT should be able to dress without discrimination. Can I file a civil rights act of 1964 under religion discrimination if a resturant refuses to me serve me because I wear a skirt. Also say if you are a lawyer
We've already done this thread topic with you. Please don't make new threads to ask old questions again. Thank you.

adjusterjack

I am also transgender and like to wear skirts all though born a men. SInce I believe that all people are created equally and should be treated as such. I also beleve in freedom of speach and expresion, because of that I beleve that LGBT should be able to dress without discrimination. Can I file a civil rights act of 1964 under religion discrimination if a resturant refuses to me serve me because I wear a skirt. Also say if you are a lawyer
Deja Vu all over again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">