• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

water easement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lsmallig

What is the name of your state? TX
1. At the time of home purchase in TX, I agreed to water easements as well as easements for tele/cable/electrical.
2. Several violations of verbal agreements occurred during work on these easements.
3. In the future, can I require a written description of work that will be done on the water easement?
4. Can I get a three month restraining order to delay work during which time I will be absent from the property?
ThanksWhat is the name of your state?

BelizeBreeze

lsmallig said:
What is the name of your state? TX
1. At the time of home purchase in TX, I agreed to water easements as well as easements for tele/cable/electrical.
O.K. so far.
2. Several violations of verbal agreements occurred during work on these easements.
What verbal agreement?
3. In the future, can I require a written description of work that will be done on the water easement?
Good question since we haven't read the easement agreement or even know who is the grantor and who is the grantee.
4. Can I get a three month restraining order to delay work during which time I will be absent from the property?
ThanksWhat is the name of your state?
Most likely no but then again, would you like to at least tell us who the grantor and grantee is and a LITTLE about the easement agreement?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">