• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What do i do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

steven h

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? P.A. CYS cildren an youth have been using unnecessary rules and ways to put me at a disadvantage in and out of court for years now from custody to shelter hearings have my civil rights been violated and what should i do

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? P.A. CYS cildren an youth have been using unnecessary rules and ways to put me at a disadvantage in and out of court for years now from custody to shelter hearings have my civil rights been violated and what should i do

Which rights do you believe have been violated, steven?

steven h

I feel like im being discriminated aginst an they are harassing me the case worker tells me if i sign this paper work i can see my kids an then dont call me i am in a custody battle with my kids mother an she has ben using drugs an cys found drugs at her parents house an still have my kids are there an wont even let me talk to them i do everything they ask an they go to court an say bad things about me an keep my kids at there mothers house when thats where her and family have been using drugs an getting them and things like this an worse have been going on for years now in and out of court and im lost on what to do or where to start

Antigone*

I feel like im being discriminated aginst an they are harassing me the case worker tells me if i sign this paper work i can see my kids an then dont call me i am in a custody battle with my kids mother an she has ben using drugs an cys found drugs at her parents house an still have my kids are there an wont even let me talk to them i do everything they ask an they go to court an say bad things about me an keep my kids at there mothers house when thats where her and family have been using drugs an getting them and things like this an worse have been going on for years now in and out of court and im lost on what to do or where to start
Who has the children now?

Proserpina

I can't even parse this.

Steven, you need an attorney.

steven h

They still at her house an on 1-18-12 she almost overdosed cys came found different drugs there and everyone at her house failed a drug test or just flat out said they had drugs in them but me i was the only one who took a test and passed it then on 1-23-12 we had a shelter hearing and cys never said one thing about the mother being on drugs or finding them that night an that the kids should stay there they also never said how ihave been passing there drug test for over 2 years now i didnt even get to talk an this is how its been going or worse i work an have had the same job for 6 years an have been passing random drug test for years to while the mother does nt work an has been failing drug test for years but are cys case worker goes to court an at all our hearings an only says the good about my kids mom and family an anything they can to keep me from my kids i have ask for a different case worker more then once or twice and work my way to the top of cys and im lucky if i get a call back i have been keeping lots of note ,paperwork ,an phone records for years now

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">