• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

when can the Police Handcuff You and Drag You into the Hospital Locked You Up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

no000justice

Against your will, for about 6 hours till midnight, in PSYCHIATRIC room. It's after someone else called EMS/ambulance after buckling down on ground with weakness of knee

CdwJava

Against your will, for about 6 hours till midnight, in PSYCHIATRIC room. It's after someone else called EMS/ambulance after buckling down on ground with weakness of knee
The laws vary vary state, but in general if you are a danger or yourself or others as a result of an apparent mental health condition, you can be taken in for an involuntary evaluation.

What state are you in?

no000justice

What state are you in?[/QUOTE] Hawaii.

Thank you CdwJava. Oh? well, what do I do now? So they can do that as long as they said I have mental problem.

They told me first that if I can't stand up,they'd take me away. So I struggled to get up. They eventually pushed me down. There were about 7 of them. I complied with all their demands, let them poked my blood, explain how weak and lousy my body was and going to hospital taking any drugs would me very sick. There are a lot of things I can't put in my body without getting myself crazy sick, with extremely poor lung heart function and circulation. In the end one cop said he talked to the police psychiatrist who said what you said here about danger to ... I never heard him calling and discussing medical concern of me. When I asked to speak to their psychiatrist, the cop said no I couldn't. got to handcuff me if I ride on their car. 4 people just shoveled me in the back of the police car.

Earlier, I heard a cop said something like"how can you treat the police like that?" For what?! All I did was to tell them to leave when they denied water and wheelchair offered by store I shopped, and I "disobey" their order crawling out to drink down a lot of water and basically saved my own life and violent heartbeat, shaking, crying and screaming for water stopped after the water's in. Thank god, there were so many people around when I got my water so they didn't stop me.

I am freaking out now. How am I going to get around without being called on PMS and cops and locked up again? Mostly concern is that these people are very rough and hostile. Forget about the serve and protect. I have to protect myself away from them. I got bruise and scratches here and there, and mostly importantly. They are powerful enough to deny you water, air (happened one time almost die/pass away as the PMS wanted to punish me where there was nobody around inside the ambulance, in the hospital when they sucked up all my limited blood couldn't find a trace of any substance, they had the doctor wrote in my medical record that I was "violent" as I began to call in police and their boss. lots of nightmare and therapy). And I can't move my limps a lot, my feet basically can't handle my 100lb weight to walk much. And I have unpredictable weakness of knee and kneeling down from time to time. Strangers and stores are always kind and helpful. But the PMS and cops, and even doc. can't be more different. They don't want to hear what you have to say, they just order you around what they want even though you tell them it's hurt your body. Sometimes the more you tell them it'd harmful to you, the more they'd like to do it.

I am an educated law abiding citizen with clean record, I mean the real record, never been physical with anybody, never cause anybody any harm or trouble. I am 100lb always weak and sick. I can't lift the lightest weight in the gym. Of course, never ever thought of killing myself. Why on earth do I ever want to kill myself. yep, they asked those questions. absurd.

Last edited:

CdwJava

Thank you CdwJava. Oh? well, what do I do now? So they can do that as long as they said I have mental problem.
When the problem is causing you to be a danger to yourself or others at the time, yes.

If your problem is solely medical, then that is a different matter and you have a right to refuse medical treatment. From the sound of it there is more to the episode. Perhaps if you get involved in a program then they will not feel the need to bring you in next time.

The best way to avoid being committed for mental health issues is to stay out of the public eye when you are having an episode ... whatever it might be.

no000justice

When the problem is causing you to be a danger to yourself or others at the time, yes.

If your problem is solely medical, then that is a different matter and you have a right to refuse medical treatment. From the sound of it there is more to the episode. Perhaps if you get involved in a program then they will not feel the need to bring you in next time.

The best way to avoid being committed for mental health issues is to stay out of the public eye when you are having an episode ... whatever it might be.
Thank you for you advice. I wish I'd know before head when I will kneel down. I'd know like a few seconds before it'd happened. And I need at least to buy grocery. That's why I freak out. My problems that I am weak, I weighted 70lbs for a long time as teenager (no eating disorder) but no disease very "healthy" on paper. Being weak is not an disease. So I can't even have a dr. to get me a disable parking stall. I have to do something.

If there's more to the episode, I'd want to find out. why 4 cops and 3 PMS all shown up? and hostile when they arrived. I didn't do anything to them. Could it be not that long ago, They called on firetruck of paramedics when I cried outside the court room big time, waiting for the court doc. I had to paid which by law should be give to me by my opponent, thinking why a good hearted innocent person like me deserved to be harassed for years after the other party breached and cause me damages then filing baseless sue. And I ended up order to pay, after many court rules and procedures violated, by them. There's also fraud, gross negligence.. however, they sure have bowl load of money for lawyer and I have none. And none of the $$$ they wasted is theirs, 90% from tax payer. I was upset, the paramedics was nice and they left me alone after they examined me.

Could it be something to with that? Do they do report after each call and can I pull out the report?

Even they think I am mental, they don't have to be so rude and rough. Or is that the standard treatment for mental health patient?

I didn't call anybody for help. Actually, I strongly protest it.EMS evokes horror. I already decided that I'd never ever crawl on any ambulance. I'd rather die in dignity than being abused. It's so funny, normal people are all so kind to the weak and disable, love and happily to help, how come when you have a badge, things changed that much.

I rarely call 911. When my neighbor call them when there were a burglars stealing about a few thousand worth of property from my place and even gave police the burglars' license number, no report was made. When someone trigger my gate bell and remove it and got in my garden 3 am, they didn't want to make a report either. Don't know why I stay up waiting for them to come. Cops now are so different than the old timers. This world has changed.

no000justice

Perhaps if you get involved in a program then they will not feel the need to bring you in next time.
.[/QUOTE]

oh, program. hmm. I think I'd better make some appointments with doctors to see what it is about. Thank you for the idea.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">