• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice for crafter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crafter

Hello, I need advice on legal liability. I am a "crafter" in Texas. I make floral arrangements and occassionally am lucky enough to sell one. I use products purchased from local craft stores. I'm not officially a business--more of a hobbyist/artist I guess but these items used to make the crafts are sometimes fragile (berries, picks, leaves, etc) and should they come apart and a child choke for example I worry that I could be sued. What should I do to protect myself? I list my products on a site comparible to Ebay. Thank you for any advice you can give me.

JETX

What should I do to protect myself?
Get a local attorney who can look at ALL of your concerns and draft a statement that meets your needs. There is no way that we, totally removed, can provide that legal service for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">