• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

business/liability insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CurbsideRecycli

What is the name of your state? TN
Hi! I have a very small curbside recycling business. The insurance question covers liability for 94' Chevy 1/2 ton pick-up, and business insurance for Curbside Recycling.
For the year 2005-- I paid one payment in Feb. then there was no bills sent to me for the rest of the year, and no cancellation notice. -- so, didn't think of it-- they have now sent a bill for back payment in 05 from 3/10/05 - 3/10/06. I feel like they have not insured me for 05', and feel confident if I had a claim during 05'-- they would have said I hadn't paid so, won't pay claim. The Cancellation reason code my insurance agent (3rd party) has down is "N. lack of proper service". My question is 2-part: He wants me to sign off on a cancellation notice effective 3/10/05-3/10/06.
1.Do I have to pay this back payment of 2005'?
2.Do I have to sign off on this paperwork?
I have new insurance now, of course :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">