• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car hit by shopping cart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bshubilla

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA

My parked car was hit by a fast moving shopping cart. The estimate for the repair is over $900.00. Is the grocery store responsible to pay for the damage?They tell me it is not their responsibility, they cannot be responsible for people who leave their carts out. On this day, it was very windy and the parking is on a hill and it rolled down to where I was parked and hit me.

rmet4nzkx

bshubilla said:

My parked car was hit by a fast moving shopping cart. The estimate for the repair is over $900.00. Is the grocery store responsible to pay for the damage?They tell me it is not their responsibility, they cannot be responsible for people who leave their carts out. On this day, it was very windy and the parking is on a hill and it rolled down to where I was parked and hit me.
Contact your insurance.

stevek3

bshubilla said:

Your problem, not theirs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">