• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I need Insurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mr.fitness

What is the name of your state? Hawaii

My question is this...

I'm starting a workout group at a local neighborhood park. basically its just for people on my side of the island to meet, and have other people to walk or jog with. We dont give out or run any specific workouts, people just show up, and walk or run with other people. We charge a small fee per month like $10, which goes towards refeshments and snacks after each workout.

Being that my group is geared towards getting healthy. In the future I may plan to do a masters swim group workout, which would meet like once a week. Do I need liability insurance for any of this? Or can I just make each person sign a waiver saying that we are not responsible for any injuries, etc.? I'm not an expert, so I need help! Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">