• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance run around

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

starlite4422

t is the name of your state? ct CT Water company subcontracted a job out to another company to fix a broken pipe from my house to the street.The contractor never sealed the hole they made in my foundation and during a rain storm in Oct 2005 my basement and everything in it was filled with water.I have been getting the run around from the contractors insurance company to recieve a check for the damage which is about 3000.00.Should I file a law suit against the contractors insurance company?I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!:mad:

seniorjudge

starlite4422 said:
t is the name of your state? ct CT Water company subcontracted a job out to another company to fix a broken pipe from my house to the street.The contractor never sealed the hole they made in my foundation and during a rain storm in Oct 2005 my basement and everything in it was filled with water.I have been getting the run around from the contractors insurance company to recieve a check for the damage which is about 3000.00.Should I file a law suit against the contractors insurance company?I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!:mad:
You have no contract with the guy's insurance company.

So, sue the person who caused your damage.

Proejo

seniorjudge said:
You have no contract with the guy's insurance company.

So, sue the person who caused your damage.
And that would be the water company that subbed out the contract, or the sub-contractor to the water company?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">