• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Creative Works

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

usbella

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have been illegally recorded without agreements and written contracts in the State Of California for over 7 years. Lyrics and music arrangements etc have been illegally stolen from me without written agreement. In the State of California you have to have a 2 party written agreement to tape record. Then you have to have permission to video tape and audio tape at the same time. I have been illegally used for the entertainment companies for years without a legal contract. I am the woman with three kids that they have been using to make money. I would like to get legal council and start a law suit on behalf of my children whom have been also illegally used and abused by these people. These people illegally used communication devises and broke FCC rules and regulations. I seek the truth for I am tell the truth and seeking compensation for all the work I have done for the entertainment industry.( Bush was into illusions I am into reality). This has to do with Lockheed ******, Air Force the US Navey, ABC, NBC< CBS, Sheriff Department, LAPD, Mayors Offices, State Of California, NASA, Cities of Lancaster, Palmdale, Santa Clarita, New Port Beach, Camarillo, CHP, Department of Forestry, Fire Department, Steve JOBS, Bill Gates, so on andd so on. I never legally worked for any of these entities and never was legally compinsated so they did not pay into ssi, state or fed taxes, business, filming, etc.

ShyCat

Check posting history, folks. The type of help this poster needs is beyond the capabilities of this or any website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">